1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Kiss Caffe
I was playing with coffee flavors and this one was a great surprise treat. Who knew that coffee and peanut butter would pair so nicely! Put a spoon in the cup and stir from time to time as you sip. The flavor will just keep getting better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 hershey's peanut butter kisses (use 1 if you want to start slowly or have a small cup)
- 8 -12 ounces fresh brewed hot coffee (depending on the size of your cup)
- sugar, if desired (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 hershy's peanut butter kiss, grated (optional, you won't need a whole kiss for one drink) (optional)
- 1Unwrap the kisses, or kiss, and place in bottom of your cup.
- 2Pour the hot coffee over the candy.
- 3Put a spoon in the cup and top with any or all of the optional toppings.
- 4*TIP: I always keep my chocolate in the freezer and a kiss will grate nicely right from the freezer.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Kiss Caffe
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter kisses