1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Torte
Looking for an easy summer dessert recipe? Beat the heat with this simple recipe for a chocolate peanut butter ice cream torte.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Peanut Crust
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 cups coffee ice cream or 8 cups chocolate ice cream or 8 cups peanut butter ice cream
- chopped peanut butter cup (optional)
- 1Place crumbs and peanuts in a food processor and whirl until finely ground. Pour into a medium bowl and stir in butter until blended. Press onto bottom of a 9–inch (23 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Place whipping cream, peanut butter, honey and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture is hot and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly and thicken.
- 3Let ice cream stand on counter for about 10 minutes to soften slightly. Spoon onto crust, smoothing the surface. Garnish outside edge of torte with peanut butter cups if using. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and return to freezer for at least 1 hour to firm.
- 4Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate peanut butter sauce (warm in microwave to thin slightly if it's been refrigerated) or spoon on side. Slice torte into wedges. Any extra sauce can be refrigerated up to a week.
- 5Prep time: 15 minutes.
- 6Cook time: 3 minutes.
- 7Freezing time: 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Torte
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g