Prep 4 hrs 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
- WHISK 1/2 cup peanut butter and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minute Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches.
- MIX remaining peanut butter and COOL WHIP until blended; spread onto top and sides of dessert. Wrap foil loosely around dessert.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Top with nuts before serving.