1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
This is an easy recipe....very little work involved and quick to put together. The major time involved is leaving the pie in the freezer to set! The 6 hours and 15 minutes of freezer time are not included in the prep or cooking time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (I use Oreos)
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 (1 5/8 ounce) packages peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped (I use Reeses)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1Process cookies and peanuts in a food processor until finely crumbled, Add butter, and process until blended.
- 2Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch deep-dish pieplate; freeze for 15 minutes.
- 3Stir together the ice cream and chopped candy; spoon into the piecrust. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from the freezer and let it stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 4Heat fudge sauce in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in coffee and coffee liqueur. Drizzle over pie.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.3
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 484.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 67.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g