Recipe by drhousespcatcher
With the Chocolate cream and the peanut butter cream you can make all three desserts. Originally an Everyday recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped rough cut
- waffle ice cream cones (optional)
- graham cracker crust (optional)
- grated chocolate (optional)
- grated coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chocolate cream: Place the chips in a bowl. Heat 3/4 cup cream in a small saucepan until edges bubble then pour over chips and let stand 5 minutes. Stir until smooth and refrigerate 10 minutes. Use a mixer or whisk whip the chocolate until fluffy.
- Peanut butter cream: In medium bowl, whip the rest of the cream into peaks. Add the sugar then fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter.
- Parfait: Divide ingredients into four juice glasses and top with chocolate cream and the chopped peanuts. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until you serve.
- Ice cream: Freeze a batch of the peanut butter and the chocolate creams. Swirl together in a bowl and then scoop into cones. Roll in the peanuts.
- Layer a 8 or 9 inch graham cracker crust with the creams. Refrigerate or freeze until firm and sprinkle with coconut or grated chocolate.