The ice cream is ready to serve as soon as the ice cream maker stops! I used 1 C whole milk, and 1/2 C 2% milk.
- Melt chocolate over low heat.
- Gradually stir in cocoa powder and milk while continuing to heat.
- Beat sugar into eggs in a separate bowl.
- Stir hot chocolate/milk mixture into eggs.
- Add cream and vanilla extract.
- Just before adding to ice cream maker, stir a cup of ice cream mixture into peanut butter.
- Once mixed, stir into rest of ice cream mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- I used all-natural peanut butter (100% ground peanuts).