1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
The ice cream is ready to serve as soon as the ice cream maker stops! I used 1 C whole milk, and 1/2 C 2% milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate over low heat.
- 2Gradually stir in cocoa powder and milk while continuing to heat.
- 3Beat sugar into eggs in a separate bowl.
- 4Stir hot chocolate/milk mixture into eggs.
- 5Add cream and vanilla extract.
- 7Just before adding to ice cream maker, stir a cup of ice cream mixture into peanut butter.
- 8Once mixed, stir into rest of ice cream mixture.
- 9Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 10I used all-natural peanut butter (100% ground peanuts).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g