Recipe by HokiesMom
Received this recipe through a local grocery store coupon flyer. I could not stop myself from trying this! I know there is a friend on here (CoffeeB! :) ) who would love this just as much as I did. Like a melted peanut butter cup in a mug! Yummy!
Top Review by MsSally
Oh my this was so good and really hit the spot. I used homemade hot chocolate mix and crunchy peanut butter. Very decadent tasting treat that doesn't break the calorie bank if done right.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hot cocoa mix (milk chocolate , sugar free is fine!)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup hot water (not boiling)
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)