Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Received this recipe through a local grocery store coupon flyer. I could not stop myself from trying this! I know there is a friend on here (CoffeeB! :) ) who would love this just as much as I did. Like a melted peanut butter cup in a mug! Yummy!
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hot cocoa mix (milk chocolate , sugar free is fine!)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup hot water (not boiling)
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Place cocoa mix into a large mug.
- Add peanut butter.
- Gradually stir in hot water and mix until well blended.
- Top with whipped topping and sprinkles if you desire.
I love this!! So simple and so tasty! I'll be making this all winter. I used sugar-free cocoa mix and it works very well. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
It's hard not to love peanut butter and chocolate together! This was wonderful. It really fixes that craving for something chocolate! I will make again. Thanks for sharing.
MMMMMMMMM! Delicious! I will be making this again often! I made it with 1% milk. Made for Potluck tag 2010.