Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An extremely addicting crunchy sweet snack. Definately not a breakfast granola!
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- banana chips
- chopped pecans
- Heath candy bar, crushed
- Melt together margarine, peanut butter and honey. Add vanilla.
- Pour over oatmeal and toss to coat. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350*, for 10-15 minutes, stir frequently as the edges may burn easily.
- Let cool a few minutes.
- While oats are still mostly warm, transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips. The warmth of the oats should melt the chips.
- Cool completely.
AWESOME!!! I eat this so much that I have started making double batches so I don't have to make it so often. Thanks for sharing your recipe.