1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Another good recipe from taste of homes' holiday celebration cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a rounded teaspoonful of peanut butter on one side of half of the graham crackers.
- 2top with remaining graham crackers.
- 3in a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt candy coating,.
- 4stir until smooth.
- 5dip cookiies in coating to completely cover.
- 6allow excess to drip off.
- 7place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- 8let stand until firm.
- 9store in airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.3
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 468.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g