Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another good recipe from taste of homes' holiday celebration cookbook.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs milk chocolate confectionary coating
- Spread a rounded teaspoonful of peanut butter on one side of half of the graham crackers.
- top with remaining graham crackers.
- in a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt candy coating,.
- stir until smooth.
- dip cookiies in coating to completely cover.
- allow excess to drip off.
- place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- let stand until firm.
- store in airtight container in a cool, dry place.
So easy and decadent! I had some chocolate coating left over and just made a few to use it up. That's a good thing or I would've eaten nothing else for days. I think they're better than Reese's!
I made this over the holidays and they were a big hit. Variation - choc. graham crackers! They're like a Reese's pb cup with a cookie in the middle. YUM!