Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My mom used to make these when I was a kid. They're kind of like a peanut butter fudge with chocolate on top, and so rich you can only eat a tiny bit, which is probably a good thing, because these cannot be healthy.
- 453.59 g jar peanut butter
- 236.59 ml butter (2 sticks)
- 453.59 g box powdered sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 226.79 g bag chocolate chips
- Melt one stick of butter and mix with peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in powdered sugar. (yep, the whole box) You may have to use your hands to get it incorporated.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and refrigerate.
- Melt second stick of butter, add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour chocolate on top of peanut butter.
- Let them firm up in the fridge for an hour or two before you slice them.
These were great!!! I added 1 tsp vanilla to the peanut butter and 2 teaspoons of heavy cream to the chocolate. Worked great, but I think next time I'll use milk chocolate as I am not a dark chocolate fan. My whole family enjoyed these. Thanks again.
Sinfully good. I added a 1/2 tsp of vanilla. I'll make these again, but hopefully not too soon, as they've already thrown my diet off once!
So good!! I'm on a gluten free diet and this was perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth. I cant make it too often b/c i eat the entire thing!