My mom used to make these when I was a kid. They're kind of like a peanut butter fudge with chocolate on top, and so rich you can only eat a tiny bit, which is probably a good thing, because these cannot be healthy.
- Melt one stick of butter and mix with peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in powdered sugar. (yep, the whole box) You may have to use your hands to get it incorporated.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and refrigerate.
- Melt second stick of butter, add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour chocolate on top of peanut butter.
- Let them firm up in the fridge for an hour or two before you slice them.