1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudgy Squares
2 hrs 15 mins
My mom used to make these when I was a kid. They're kind of like a peanut butter fudge with chocolate on top, and so rich you can only eat a tiny bit, which is probably a good thing, because these cannot be healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt one stick of butter and mix with peanut butter and brown sugar.
- 2Stir in powdered sugar. (yep, the whole box) You may have to use your hands to get it incorporated.
- 3Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and refrigerate.
- 4Melt second stick of butter, add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 5Pour chocolate on top of peanut butter.
- 6Let them firm up in the fridge for an hour or two before you slice them.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudgy Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 108.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g