Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is absolutely divine. It always wows the guests.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sunday recipe from Food.com.
- 175 ml double cream
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 100 g smooth peanut butter (Skippy for preference)
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 4 scoops toffee ice cream or 4 scoops caramel ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
- Get out four sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by one of chocolate and then another of vanilla.
- Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts. Hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.