Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
These are really rich, but really good.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- In medium mixer bowl, combine filling ingredients, blend at low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat at medium high speed 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Spread over crust.
- In medium saucepan melt chocolate chips over low heat stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter, blend well.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spread over filling.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Store refrigerated.
Most of these recipes were too involved for me. This was ridiculously simple and so tasty! I even simplified it further by topping it with melted milk chocolate only and it was still fantastic. Very rich - but that just means you eat less. I'll be making this "my slice" to take for morning teas etc from now on. Thanks.