Recipe by Sue Lau
This is so good. Sometimes I press roasted peanuts into the soft fudge before it sets to give it that extra "Oomph".
Top Review by Jadelabyrinth
This was easy to make. But, both the chocolate layer and the PB layer were rather bland. I followed the recipe. It didn't taste bad, just not very flavorful. If I make it again I will up both the choc. and PB chips.
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peanut butter morsels in one bowl, and chocolate ones in another, and set aside.
- Butter an 8" square baking pan and set aside.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly, continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Quickly stir half of the hot mixture into the peanut butte morsels until they are completely melted, and pour into the prepared 8" square pan, smoothing out the top.
- Stir the remaining mixture into the chocolate morsels, and stir until completely melted.
- Pour this mixture over the peanut butter fudge layer, spreading evenly.
- Cool fudge completely before cutting into 1" squares.