This is so good. Sometimes I press roasted peanuts into the soft fudge before it sets to give it that extra "Oomph".
- Place peanut butter morsels in one bowl, and chocolate ones in another, and set aside.
- Butter an 8" square baking pan and set aside.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly, continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Quickly stir half of the hot mixture into the peanut butte morsels until they are completely melted, and pour into the prepared 8" square pan, smoothing out the top.
- Stir the remaining mixture into the chocolate morsels, and stir until completely melted.
- Pour this mixture over the peanut butter fudge layer, spreading evenly.
- Cool fudge completely before cutting into 1" squares.