1/1 Photo of Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge
Sue Lau's Note:
This is so good. Sometimes I press roasted peanuts into the soft fudge before it sets to give it that extra "Oomph".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peanut butter morsels in one bowl, and chocolate ones in another, and set aside.
- 2Butter an 8" square baking pan and set aside.
- 3Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly, continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- 6Quickly stir half of the hot mixture into the peanut butte morsels until they are completely melted, and pour into the prepared 8" square pan, smoothing out the top.
- 7Stir the remaining mixture into the chocolate morsels, and stir until completely melted.
- 8Pour this mixture over the peanut butter fudge layer, spreading evenly.
- 9Cool fudge completely before cutting into 1" squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g