This is an unusual fudge recipe that uses water instead of milk. My family won't let me make anything else.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before starting fill sink with approximately 6 inches of water. This is used to cool and help set mixture.
- 2Add sugar, cocoa, water, syrup in large pot.
- 3Bring to boil, stir constantly.
- 4Reduce heat, stir often. Bring to soft ball stage. Approximately 7-10 minute.
- 5Set pan in sink filled water. Beat in peanut butter, continue beating vigorously.
- 6Pour onto buttered platter. Let set. Cut into 25 pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut-Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g