Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an unusual fudge recipe that uses water instead of milk. My family won't let me make anything else.
- Before starting fill sink with approximately 6 inches of water. This is used to cool and help set mixture.
- Add sugar, cocoa, water, syrup in large pot.
- Bring to boil, stir constantly.
- Reduce heat, stir often. Bring to soft ball stage. Approximately 7-10 minute.
- Set pan in sink filled water. Beat in peanut butter, continue beating vigorously.
- Pour onto buttered platter. Let set. Cut into 25 pieces.