Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my favorite fudge recipe. It's not as sugary sweet as most fudges I've tried - the peanut butter is not an overpowering flavor, but just enough to give it a richness. You can use either smooth or crunchy peanut butter, depending on your preference.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, chips, peanut butter and corn syrup in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour into well-greased 8"x8" pan.
- Chill until firm. Cut into squares (I do 64 pieces because this stuff is rich).
- Note - the fudge is a bit softer than 'regular' fudge, so this should be stored in the refrigerator.
I, literally, just got done making this recipe about an hour ago. IT IS SO AMAZINGLY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS. As the recipe is, when you bite it, you first taste chocolate and then finish with a good hint of the peanut butter. LOVED IT. Definitely a good base recipe to add your own style. This will def be a staple for my sweet tooth cravings. THANKS, Jenipurr.
very tasty and easy to make. as Jenipurr stated, it is a very soft fudge. i actually added an extra cup of chocolate chips and the fudge, was not too soft and had just about the perfect fudge consistency!
This recipe is amazing! The fudge melts in your mouth, with the perfect chocolate peanut butter flavor. I reccomend this to everyone who enjoys yummy and easy fudge.