Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and peanut butter what a wonderful combination just the right flavor and texture for a delicious frosting.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 1⁄4 cups icing sugar (confectioners)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the half and half cream and the cocoa powder; bring to a light boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed.
Wonderful rich icing with a great (not too heavy) peanut flavor!