1/2 Photos of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frosting
When spread on yellow cake or cupcakes, dessert becomes reminiscent of Tasty Kake's Kandy Kakes:) Yummy! But for those who dote on rich and intensely flavored bites, spread this on peanut butter or chocolate cakes:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, cream together the peanut butter, butter, and salt until light and smooth.
- 2Blend in the vanilla and add 3 Tbsp.
- 3of the milk until well blended.
- 4Gradually beat in the powdered sugar and cocoa powder, adding more milk, if necessary, to achieve a smooth, spreadable consistency.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1314.8
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 141.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g