Recipe by 4-H Mom
A friend of mine made these awhile back and I thought they were so cute and the kids would just love them. So she shared the recipe with me.
Top Review by flower7
These are very cute! And tasty as well! A little hard to eat (I used double stuf oreos) but still yummy :) I used the microwave to melt the choc, which was super easy but it was fairly thick so I pretty much had to spread the choc over the pb rather than dipping. I had enough choc leftover to make 4 extra frogs. I've just realized I may have put the legs on backwards lol but they are still cute :) Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 24 minuature pretzel twists
- 24 M&M's
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate and butter in saucepan, cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently, set aside.
- Spread bottom of each cookie with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter, dip into melted chocolate mixture, immediately press 2 pretzel twists on chocolate for frog legs with wide part of prezels facing outward. Place, pretzel side down, on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Attach M & M's for eyes using remaining chocolate mixture or peanut butter.
- Let stand until chocolate is set.