Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a box of confectioners' sugar, but we make these all year 'round.
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces dark chocolate confectionary coating
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 dash salt
- 2 lbs milk chocolate, melted
- 2 -4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Blend confectioners sugar, semisweet chocolate flavored compound coating, cream cheese, vanilla, hot water, and salt together with mixer.
- Divide mixture in half.
- To one half add 2 tablespoons peanut butter and form into small eggs.
- Repeat with remaining half or leave plain for basic Chocolate Easter Eggs.
- Dip in melted chocolate; decorate if desired.