Recipe by Nikki Kate
YUM, you can't go wrong with Chocolate and peanut butter!! Note: When I first made these cookies I added 1/4 cup more of flour. The dough looked like it would spread all over the pan.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and peanuts.
- Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly. Top with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.