Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Source: Betty Crocker "Love chocolate sundaes with peanuts? Here's a "sundae" that can be waiting in your fridge." The cook time doesn't include cooling or refrigeration time.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold strong brewed coffee or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) bag miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Spread dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or just until set.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and candies.
- Spread over cooled cookie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and 2 tablespoons sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, to thin for drizzling.
- Drizzle mixture over filling.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.