Recipe by cherrycola
Chocolate, peanut butter and oreos. Who could ask for more? This is a make ahead recipe. Excellent dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. Melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more.
- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix, and pie mix
- 2 cups whipped cream, thawed
- 4 ounces chocolate-covered toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed cookies and butter, press into 8 inch pan.
- Put peanut butter in large mixing bowl, gradually add milk. Stir with wire wisk untill well blended. Add pudding mixes, Beat for 2 minutes till mixture thickens.
- Stir in 1 cup whip cream; mix well.
- Spread mixture onto crust.
- Spread remaining whip cream on top of chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate toffee pieces.
- Refrigerate 3 hrs before cutting into 2 inch squares.