3 hrs 15 mins
Chocolate, peanut butter and oreos. Who could ask for more? This is a make ahead recipe. Excellent dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. Melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed cookies and butter, press into 8 inch pan.
- 2Put peanut butter in large mixing bowl, gradually add milk. Stir with wire wisk untill well blended. Add pudding mixes, Beat for 2 minutes till mixture thickens.
- 3Stir in 1 cup whip cream; mix well.
- 4Spread mixture onto crust.
- 5Spread remaining whip cream on top of chocolate mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with chocolate toffee pieces.
- 7Refrigerate 3 hrs before cutting into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g