9 hrs 10 mins
For years, the idea of making your own peanut butter cups seemed a laborous task. Now thanks to the efforts of vegan pioneers, recipes like this are only a little harder than making ice. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the margarine.
- 2Once liquified, stir in the peanut butter, graham crumbs, and sweetener until well incorporated.
- 3Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the peanut mixture into the muffin tins lined with cupcake paper liners (the liners are important).
- 4In a different small saucepan on medium heat, melt the chocolate and milk together until completely melted, stirring often.
- 5Spoon over top of the peanut butter cups.
- 6Garnish with nuts and allow to set in the fridge for 6-8 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: