Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
yummy cookie cups
- 18 ounces peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Press 1 slice in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim above top of cup. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt white chips and 3/4 cup of the peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Divide mixture evenly into cookie cups (about 1 tablespoon each). Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In same 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of the peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Divide choclate mixture evenly on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup. Aprinkle crushed granola bars over top of each. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.