Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix and bake in 24 paper-lined muffin cups, as directed on package. Cool 30 minutes only (to be filled, cupcakes must be warm).
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add peanut butter; beat well. Spoon into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Snip off one of the corners from bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into center of each cupcake; pipe in about 1 T. of the filling.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 minute. Dip the top of each cupcake into glaze. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts. Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
- Please note Jello instant pudding is Vegetarian.