1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
This is a highly-rated recipe taken from All Recipes.Com submitted by Joanna Knudsen --- the only alteration I made was I omitted the peanut butter baking chips and reduced the chocolate baking chips --- the peanut butter cups must be chopped then frozen before adding to the cookie batter, or they will mush up while mixing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed (you may reduce by 1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons maple extract (or use vanilla)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 reeses chocolate-covered peanut butter cups (cut into eighths then frozen until solid)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bowl combine the butter with peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla or maple extract until creamy and well combined.
- 4Beat in eggs until completely combined.
- 5In a bowl combine the flour with sifted cocoa powder and baking soda; add/mix into the creamed mixture until combined.
- 6Mix in the chocolate chips and frozen chopped peanut butter cups.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool about 5 minutes then removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered peanut butter cups