Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick, easy, and surprisingly good snack. I've also heard you can make these with crushed corn flakes, for a crunchier version.
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Melt down peanut butter in microwave (careful not to burn).
- Combine with oats.
- In a small saucepan, melt together milk, cocoa powder, and brown sugar.
- combine chocolate mixture with peanut butter/oats mixture.
- Add the peanuts, and mix the entire mixture until all is well mixed.
- Roll into small balls onto a sheet covered with wax or parchment paper, and leave to set.
I made this yesterday, they're pretty good, although a little dry.