Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy, I got this from a cookbook... and my nephews love it..Very good for a kids snack and to let the kids help make.
- 6 cups crispy corn and crispy rice cereal
- 1 2⁄3 cups chocolate chips (11oz.pkg)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Place cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- In small HEAVY saucepan melt morsels and peanut butter over low heat, stirring until combined.
- Pour over cereal, stirring gently until coated.
- Put cereal mixture into a LARGE plastic bag.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal mixture.
- Seal the bag and gently shake till coated with powdered sugar.
- Spread on wax paper to cool.
- Store in a air tight container.
These are absolutely delicious. I also like to substitute chocolate chips with Butterscotch chips. Delicious. I haven't met anyone who doesn't just absolutely adore these.