Heather Beldin's Note:
Yummy, I got this from a cookbook... and my nephews love it..Very good for a kids snack and to let the kids help make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- 2In small HEAVY saucepan melt morsels and peanut butter over low heat, stirring until combined.
- 3Pour over cereal, stirring gently until coated.
- 4Put cereal mixture into a LARGE plastic bag.
- 5Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal mixture.
- 6Seal the bag and gently shake till coated with powdered sugar.
- 7Spread on wax paper to cool.
- 8Store in a air tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g