1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Squares (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
A deliciously rich cold dessert, quick and easy to make - no bake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the maple syrup, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt in a pot on low heat until well combined, then add the rice crispies. Quickly transfer the mixture into a rectangular or square pan lined with parchment paper and put the pan in the freezer.
- 2While the crispy mixture chills, make the fudge topping by melting together the chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut oil on low-medium heat.
- 3After about a dozen minutes, pour the chocolate mixture onto your crispy mixture and put back in the freezer to chill until hard - about 45 minutes. It will harden more with time.
- 4Once well chilled, cut into 18 or so pieces. If the pieces are harder than you`d like, store them in the fridge afterwards, or keep them out a few minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Squares (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: