1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
3 hrs 10 mins
mary winecoff's Note:
I found this in one of the free Kraft magazine they sent out. Quick, easy and rich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1Spoon 1/2 cup of the fudge topping into bottom of crust.
- 2Place in freezer 10 minutes.
- 3Whisk peanut butter and milk in a large bowl until well blended.
- 4Add pudding mixes.
- 5Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 6Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- 7Gently spoon over chocolate layer.
- 8Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 9Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- 10Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 575.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g