Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this in one of the free Kraft magazine they sent out. Quick, easy and rich!
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the fudge topping into bottom of crust.
- Place in freezer 10 minutes.
- Whisk peanut butter and milk in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Gently spoon over chocolate layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping.
So easy... and delicious. I used an Oreo cookie crust. I also cut up some mini-PB cups for garnish on the top. It turned out awesome!
This is sooo good, it is great for parties and potlucks because it can be prepared ahead of time.
WOW! This was fantastic! I cut the recipe in half and put them into the little mini premade graham cracker crusts. It was the perfect amount of filling to do 6 of the small pies. I also used Reeses chocolate/peanut butter shell ice cream topping in place of the hot fudge topping. ("Magic Shell" gets hard as soon as it touches anything cold, so it certainly froze easily!) I really enjoyed this and I will be making it again for sure. Thank you so much for posting!