Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Picky Palate blog
- 1 brownie mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Bake until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center but still slightly undercooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- When you are able to touch brownies comfortably, scoop brownies with a medium cookie scoop, roll tightly into a ball and place onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Continue rolling until brownies are gone.
- Freeze brownies until very firm, a couple hours or overnight.
- No worries if your brownie balls aren’t perfect, once frozen reshape them. They are easier to handle when chilled.
- Place chocolate chips over a double broiler (or heat in microwave until smooth) to melt, then stir in peanut butter until creamy smooth.
- Roll each frozen brownie ball into chocolate and place onto wax paper to dry.
- Enjoy room temperature or chilled.