Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Yum! No bake--no trouble! These are a yummy snack even the little ones will gobble up!
Top Review by enigma535
I made this for a meeting and also made "adult" brownies and cookies. I subbed the chocolate chips with m&m's. I figured these might be a bit childish and I would bring it home to my kids. Well, hardly anything else was touched and I only brought back a few pieces of this. It was a big hit and my kids loved it too!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanuts (or each) or 1 1⁄2 cups raisins (or each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar.
- Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just comes to a boil (10-12 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, cereal and nuts; toss to coat well (mixture will be stiff).
- Press into a buttered 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely, then cut into bars.