lucy k.'s Note:
I clipped this from a magazine -- can't remember which. It is credited to 'The Inn at Cedar Falls' in Logan, Ohio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter baking sheets.
- 3Beat butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large bowl until blended.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, and blend into peanut butter mixture until just combined.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Form into 1 inch balls, spaced 2 inches apart.
- 8Flatten in a crisscross pattern with a fork Bake about 10 minutes, until dry on top and golden brown on bottom.
- 9Cook on racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1536.2
- Calories from Fat 786
- Total Fat 87.3 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 658.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 116.0 g
- Protein 28.2 g