1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Yummy....you can use chunky or creamy peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat peanut butter and butter in bowl until creamy.
- 3Add sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, egg, vanilla and baking soda until fluffy.
- 4On low speed blend in flour just until blended.
- 5Roll rounded tablespoons full into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- 6Place 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- 7Flatten with fork making crisscross design.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes until top looks dry.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: