Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate cookie with peanut butter.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs on medium speed until well mixed.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, until well blended. Stir in cocoa.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Well, I followed the recipe to the tee and was wonderfully surprised that such a simple recipe could produce such a light, beautifully textured, delicious cookie! In the words of my four year old ''These cookies wont go to waste.'' Enjoy!
These cookies were OK. Nothing outstanding, but a good snack. Thanks!
I made these for my boyfriend today. So yummy!