Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Start with a packaged cake mix and add just 3 more ingredients! If these aren't eaten within 24 hours they will get a little hard, but just pop them in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds and they'll taste like they're fresh out of the oven!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- Beat together the cake mix, eggs and oil; batter will be very stiff.
- Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets, flattening slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until a slight indentation remains when lightly touched.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.