1/4 Photos of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
If you like chocolate and peanut butter, you will probably like this recipe. It is kind of like a Reeses, except our family thinks it is better because of the powdered sugar/peanut butter mixture and the cookie on the bottom. This dessert doesn't last very long at our house! The recipe was on the cover of the 1998 Pillsbury Quick and Easy Bake-Off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Remove cookie dough from wrapper.
- 3With floured fingers, prss dough in bottom of ungreased 10 or 9 inch springform pan.
- 4Bake cookie dough at 350 degrees for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Cool baked cookie for 15 minutes.
- 6In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and water; mix well.
- 7(If necessary, add additional water 1 t. at a time until mixture is smooth.) Drop spoonfuls of mixture over baked cookie crust; press evenly over crust.
- 8Spread melted chocolate chips over peanut butter mixture.
- 9If desired, swirl chocolate with a fork.
- 10Garnish with pecan halves.
- 11Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g