Recipe by ChefPrincess#12
This is absolutely DIVINE!!! It lasts for months (if you keep it in the fridge)!!! This is great on sandwiches, crackers, cookies, fruit, and well... pretty much anything you'd like!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in honey, and cocoa until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- (Optional): Before serving, pour in as much caramel syrup as you'd like to (this is how it was gone in less than 30 minutes :D).