Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely DIVINE!!! It lasts for months (if you keep it in the fridge)!!! This is great on sandwiches, crackers, cookies, fruit, and well... pretty much anything you'd like!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in honey, and cocoa until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- (Optional): Before serving, pour in as much caramel syrup as you'd like to (this is how it was gone in less than 30 minutes :D).