Chef Antonio's Note:
Okay, this one is absolutely for chocolate lovers. It can be used as breakfast if you like sweet foods in the morning or if you have picky kids who only want sweet foods in the morning. I came up with this recipe while looking to crave a sweet tooth in the morning. In my opinion these are best served with whipped cream and even some slices of banana.
My Private Note
4 to 5 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix Vegetable Oil, Egg and Milk.
- 3Pour the mixed Oil, Egg and Milk into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- 4Mix the ingredients with a whisk until all ingredients are well blended but the mix is still somewhat chunky (not too long because the pancakes will come out tough).
- 5Pour the mix onto a griddle until desired pancake size is achieved and cook until the edges become cooked and you start to see some bubbles surface; then flip.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g