Recipe by Chef Antonio
Okay, this one is absolutely for chocolate lovers. It can be used as breakfast if you like sweet foods in the morning or if you have picky kids who only want sweet foods in the morning. I came up with this recipe while looking to crave a sweet tooth in the morning. In my opinion these are best served with whipped cream and even some slices of banana.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1⁄8 cup cocoa
- 3⁄8 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix Vegetable Oil, Egg and Milk.
- Pour the mixed Oil, Egg and Milk into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients with a whisk until all ingredients are well blended but the mix is still somewhat chunky (not too long because the pancakes will come out tough).
- Pour the mix onto a griddle until desired pancake size is achieved and cook until the edges become cooked and you start to see some bubbles surface; then flip.