Sweet'n'Spicy Chef's Note:
This is an oldie that I couldn't find here & had to share. It's one of my favorite cookies of all time - combines all my favorites, chocolate, PB & oatmeal - divine comfort food.. hope you enjoy as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature (if using salted butter, reduce the salt to 1/2 teaspoon if you like)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream butter and both sugars. Creaming means simply to beat until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat in vanilla.
- 4Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and oats.
- 5Add to mixture and slowly beat until blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate and chips.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls an inch or so apart onto parchment covered or sprayed cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes. Don’t over bake!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1543.2
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.6 g
- Saturated Fat 41.7 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 127.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g