Recipe by Sweet'n'Spicy Chef
This is an oldie that I couldn't find here & had to share. It's one of my favorite cookies of all time - combines all my favorites, chocolate, PB & oatmeal - divine comfort food.. hope you enjoy as much as I do!
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature (if using salted butter, reduce the salt to 1/2 teaspoon if you like)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Creaming means simply to beat until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and oats.
- Add to mixture and slowly beat until blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls an inch or so apart onto parchment covered or sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Don’t over bake!