Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Melt Chocolate and butter with condensed milk; remove from heat. Add biscuit mix and vanilla.
- With mixer, beat until smooth and well blended.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Stir in peanut butter chips Shape into 1 1/2" (3cm) balls.
- Place 2" apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven 6-8 minutes or until tops are lightly crusty.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.