Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy,quick and yummy!
- 1 9 inch chocolate crumb crust
- 78.07 ml chopped peanuts
- 29.58 ml caramel topping
- 311.84 g package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml milk
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 354.88 ml non-dairy whipped topping
- Thaw topping and allow cream cheese to soften.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto bottom of pie crust, reserving about 1/3.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- Combine morsels and milk in a medium, uncovered microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until just melted.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Add whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Yummy indeed. However I found that freezing the pie was more effective than refrigerating it. A bit more nuts and caramel sauce didnt hurt either ^_^